To apply for a loan, you will have to provide us with detailed documentation of your financial history. We will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:
- Two months most recent bank statements for deposit accounts (checking/savings). We need all pages even if they are blank. If it is a transaction history from a bank , it must be from the bank teller. It must also be signed, dated, and stamped by the teller. Must be for 60 days.
- If member of a credit union, 2 most recent account statements. We need all pages even if they are blank. If it is a transaction history from a credit union, it must be from the Credit Union teller. It must also be signed, dated, and stamped by the teller. Must be for 60 days.
- Two years tax returns corporate & personal. W2’s for salaried / hourly wage borrowers. Two years tax returns, year to date profit / loss statement and current balance sheet for self-employed borrowers. Page 2 of tax returns must be signed by customer and preparer if they were prepared by an accountant. . We need all pages even if they are blank.
- “Mortgage”, “Note”, and “Riders” for existing mortgages on property. We need all pages even if they are blank.
- Two or four most recent pay stubs, covering one month of pay.
- Copy of homeowners insurance “declaration page” or name, address and phone number of insurance agent.
- Divorce decree if applicable. Alimony agreement & child support documentation if applicable. We need all pages even if they are blank.
- 401K, Profit Sharing, and/or Pension Fund statements. We need all pages even if they are blank.
- Investment Stock, Bond, Fund, and/or Portfolio statements. We need all pages even if they are blank.
- Credit card info for appraisal & credit report(s).
- Driver’s License and Social Security card, or other forms of identification to satisfy the Patriot Act. Gov’t issued ID’s. Need for both borrowers.
- Copy of purchase contract with all addendums. If a condo or town home please furnish association name, phone number, and contact person.
- Copy of social security award letter if applicable.
- Renters 12 months cancelled checks. If directly debited out of account last 12 months of bank statements. If money orders, need history printout from bank, credit union, currency exchange etc.
- The name and address of someone who can verify your employment.
- Homeowner’s association information with contact information if property is a condo or part of a homeowner’s association.
- If applying for a VA loan, we will need a COE (certificate of eligibility) and your DD214.
* Your cooperation in having these documents available at your appointment, or when submitting signed application will greatly reduce the time required to process your loan.